Hi I'm 16 female, have spasms and vomiting

Q: Hi I'm 16 female, I have a lot of problems with periods and have had since the age of 11, I have woke up this morning and I had vomited , my whole body is still weak.. my right leg has been locking on me (spazaming) the past 3 days and I know it's not growing pains, also being very light headed and would take panic attacks.
also its very very painful when having sex

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

I have read and understood your problems. Symptoms complex in female of 16 can be due to multiple problems.
You have the symptoms of problems of periods since the age of 11. You have weakness, vomiting, and right leg is in spasms for the past 3 days. There is also a history of pains, light-headed and have panic attacks and painful sex.

With these symptoms it looks you have a basic problem in the pelvis and can be found out by a consultation with a Gynecologist, ultrasonography to start with and a CT scan to confirm or rule out specific problems.

I hope this way the causes of your symptoms and treatment plan can be decided.
Take care and follow the path as advised.