Hi, im 16 turning 17 in feb and i just wanna

Q: Hi, im 16 turning 17 in feb and i just wanna ask a few questions.
~ the first one is that am i aloud at this age to any sort of cosmetic surgery/injections. not that im going to i just would like to know.
~ the second one is that im not that tall and would like to become a model, and theres these pills called -- peakheight.com -- could you check them out for me to see if theres nothing wrong with them like there not gunna harm me make me sick put me in hospital or even kill me.
~ the third one is im light skined use to be dark but i was just wondering about tanning pills or injections are they ok they wouldnt hurt me at anytime or anything this is the website my --tanning pills.com --