Hi, I'm 17 and sexually active I'm on the 5th

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 17 and sexually active. I'm on the 5th day of not having my period and have had two pregnancy tests that say I'm not pregnant. Please help.

Doctor

Consider repeating the pregnancy test after 2 days and if negative, repeat again after a week. In case it is still negative, wait for your cycles, it could be delayed cycles due to cause unknown. See a gynecologist for withdrawal bleeding medications, if you do not resume the cycles in case of a negative pregnancy test. Never attempt unprotected intercourse again if you are not looking for pregnancy.

Hope this helped.