Hi , I'm 18 years old and I just want know if

Q: Hi , I'm 18 years old and I just want know if I'm pregnant as I've been getting some symptoms like a few headaches, small stomach cramps every now and then and I'm also bleeding lighter than usual and I started my light bleeding on Friday but my mum just seems to think it's still my period but I don't think it is because I've been bleeding much lighter than I usually do when I'm on my period, I've also been having frequent urination as well so if you could answer this question for me then it would be much appreciated.

Though the symptoms you have described may be seen in early pregnancy, it does not mean they are specific for a pregnancy. It could be due to premenstrual syndrome, hormonal changes, urinary tract infection, vaginitis, etc can also cause the symptoms.
Since you have light vaginal bleeding, if prolonged more than one day, it could mean your cycles and not pregnancy, however, the bleeding can be lighter sometimes.
Kindly do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy in case of any doubts.
This would help in reassurance and also visit a gynecologist for an examination and treat you accordingly in case of the above conditions.
Drink plenty of water daily and reduce stress.

Hope this helped.