Hi, I'm 18 years old. For s very long time now I have been getting normal sleep but I'm constantly tired and exhausted.

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 18 years old. For s very long time now I have been getting normal sleep but I'm constantly tired and exhausted. I feel around 1-2 pm I will have to have a nap, but if I'm in college and I can't I am always yawning and feeling like I can't be bothered to do anything cause I feel so run down. My eyes nearly close on there selves. It seems that I'm feeling poorly as in sick and headache s lot and I'm catching bugs quicker than what is expected. Also I feel very run down when I have not had any sugar in my body such as - sweets, energy drinks.

Doctor