Hi! I'm 19 and going through treatment for acute lymphocytic

Patient : Hi! I'm 19 and going through treatment for acute lymphocytic leukemia (starting In November of last year) and have received several lumbar punctures-most of which have gone perfectly fine and have not been painful! The last four though have been really uncomfortable afterwards- the procedure goes fine and I don't feel a thing, but then about 5 minutes after they have me lie on my back, my tailbone (literally the end of my spine- my coccyx) starts to have little spasms that are extremely uncomfortable! They started as just really weird (seriously the weirdest) ticklish/itchy and very sensitive sensations, and usually get better-like go completely away after walking around for about 2 hours! Today I had another LP though, and I think it's the worst pain I've experienced so far in my life! (It's hard to really think about it cause of the whole chemo brain fog thing going on here) Today I laid down for about 10 minutes after the procedure was over before I knew I had to get up and start walking this weird feeling off, like I've done the last couple times to make it stop, but the pain was SO much worse!!! My coccyx burned and stung and I lost control of my bladder! I know this is a weird situation, but my doctor and nurses don't really know what's going on and I was just wondering if there's any outsider perspective! Thanks!!