Hi I'm 19 and I've never had sex but I

Patient : Hi I'm 19 and I've never had sex but I have skin colored bumps on the shaft of my penis and scrotum. Can you tell me what the are?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have an allergic reaction on the penis. The rash develops over the peni s. There is rash and itching which can be helped by taking 1 tablet of Levocet for 3 days. You can also take multivitamin tablets 1 time a day for 30 days to help. See a Doctor if the rash does not go away after 3 days. All the best.