Hi, I'm 20 A female Quite hard to frame my

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 20. A female. Quite hard to frame my question. Didn't have sex with a guy. He just rubbed it there and came on my stomach. It was my first time by the way. This happened on Wednesday 28 around 8:00
I'm just slightly worried i might be pregnant :/ it's been about a week since my last period. Should I be worried? Or purchase morning after pill?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The chances of you getting pregnant are almost nil. You can take the morning after pill to reduce the chances even further. Also, when the time of periods come, please see a Doctor to get a pregnancy test done.

Hope this helps you.