Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi, I’m 21 years old and healthy enough

Hi, I’m 21 years old and healthy enough

Patient: Hi, I’m 21 years old and healthy enough I always have regular periods (25th of every month) I got my periods 2 times in one month and second time only lasted 2-3 days but after the first one I had sex about 30 plus times without a condom and he finished inside we had sex over 2-3 weeks without a condom. a lot. now I smell everything more, I feel sick all the time I’m roasting and my favourite foods make me feel like vomiting especially garlic mayo. I done a test the week after and 3 weeks after it says negative. im tired and roasting and moody and crying .. i smoke a little bit of weed, so dont think that makes a difference thank you.

Symptoms: Sick tired, smelling things, headaches , pain

Doctor: