Hi, I'm 22 years old I'm having a chest pain

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 22 years old I'm having a chest pain on and off for the past 5 months,
It all started when I lift a heavy object from one hand and i suddenly felt pain in my chest, i thought it's a muscle and the pain did go away after 2 -3 weeks but after that whenever most of the time i sneeze the i feel pain in chest it last for only a minute and I'm also having a cough for the last 2 months i work in a dirty environment with dust and fume everywhere.
Now normally when i sneeze i put pressure on my chest with my hand so i didn't get much pain and it works most of the time but it is not a permanent solution so can u help me on that on cough and chest pain as I'm scared if i have lung cancer or something.
BTW i don't have any smoking history

Doctor