Hi i'm 22 years old I'm taking phetermine its been

Q: Hi i'm 22 years old.. I'm taking phetermine its been about 2 and a half weeks.. I'm very nauseas cant keep food down, i have stomach pains, and sore calfs and cramping in my feet. Im not sure if this is normal or not?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Phentermine is a drug which is a psychostimulant and is used to reduce the appetite of a person. I hope that you have been prescribed phentermine by a Doctor.

If this is the case, then please know that pain in the stomach and leg swelling is a side effect. To be sure though, you need to be examined by a Doctor. The Doctor may modify the therapy so that the side effects are not so severe.

Hope this helps you.