Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I’m 24 and my periods are always Regular But

Hi I’m 24 and my periods are always Regular But

Patient: Hi I’m 24 and my periods are always Regular But This Month Me and My Boyf Have Been Having Unprotected Sex May 18 I had a Period that lasted 2 days the night that period stopped which was May 21st we had unprotected sex again And today May 31 I feel sick I’m having abdominal pains my stomach feels like it’s hardening my nose my stomach I just feel horrible and I have a thick white discharge could I be pregnant ???I was taking prenatals before we started having sex as well for my hair Please Help What could be wrong

Symptoms: Abdominal Pain,Stuffy Nose,Fatigue ,Bloating

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,As your menses had begun on May 18th and lasted till 21st May, there are no chances of pregnancy because of unprotected sex before 18th as the endometrium has been shed.Nextly, having sex on 21st May would also not qualify you for pregnancy simply because you were in your safe period when ovulation had not taken place and no chances of fertilisation. The typical bloating, pain in abdomen, nausea and fatigue on 31st May which is possibly your day 13, indicates the Ovulation time. The copious white physiological discharge indicates that you are undergoing ovulation and entering unsafe period now, so any sex now onwards which is unprotected can potentially get you pregnant.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards