Hi I'm 25 and suffer from male pattern baldness I've

Patient

Q: Hi. I'm 25 and suffer from male pattern baldness. I've been taking propecia for about 7 years. One of the side effects of propecia is decreased libido/trouble maintaining erections, which unfortunately I experience sometimes.

I recently started using herbal remedies known to increase blood flow to the penis (muira puama, Korean panax ginseng, horny goat weed) and I have noticed stronger erections.

My concern is, these herbal remedies supposedly increase testosterone in the body. Testosterone turns into DHT which causes hair loss and the reason I take the propecia. If these herbs do in fact increase testosterone, am I possibly countering the effects of the propecia? I started using these herbs about a week ago, and it seems that I may be shedding more. (Although it could be I'm just a bit more aware of it currently)

If these herbs are countering the effects of the propecia because they increase testosterone, are there any herbs that increase blood flow to the penis without the testosterone increase?

Thank you very much!

Doctor