Hi im 25 years old and have no medical issuse


Q: Hi im 25 years old and have no medical issuse. i can not get into my dentist for another 2 weeks hes out sick ... my top left tooth in far back has broke off and pain is extreamly pain full cant seem to get help from other dentist took tylenol ..dont help....took advil.. helpes 1 st time then didnt help after what can i do to help with pain not swollen or nothing except ectreame pain please help fast


A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You can try to numb the area by using Ice but at some point, you will need to see a Doctor. If the pain is severe, consider going to the ER to get treated. Once there, the Doctor will give you painkillers and then attempt to remove the tooth if needed. Hope this helps you.

All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, I've just found a skin tag like grown on my Perineum I'm female.

Q: I have stomach problems frequent bowels movements, sometimes a cramping diarrhea with burning stomach mostly after ...

Q: I slept with somebody that has vaginal herpes and I used condom but my tongue touched her vagiana. She said she didn'...

Q: I am a 69 year old woman and have suffered from a lack of iron all my life. I do not take regular medicine but every...

Q: Hi. I have a 20 month old daughter who has had ear infections 5 times in the last 7 months and currently has a sinus ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon