Hi. im 25 years old. I have been feeling

Patient

Q: Hi. im 25 years old. I have been feeling unwell the past few months. I have had loss of appetite and feeling faint every now and then. I have also recently just discovered that i have brown marks on 6 of my cuticles on my fingers and a freckle on my arm has a dark patch in the middle that has just appeared I feel very weak and tired on most days and also have had tightening in my chest a few times.

Symptoms:  I have had loss of appetite and feeling faint every now and then. I have also recently just discovered that i have brown marks on 6 of my cuticles on my fingers and a freckle on my arm has a dark patch in the middle that has just appeared I feel very weak and tired on most days and also have had tightening in my chest a few times.
Doctor