Hi I’m 26 and think I suffer from ED.

Patient: Hi I’m 26 and think I suffer from ed I never seem to have sex daily I Currently use Viagra so I don’t disappoint my gf my penis never gets rock hard if I get an erection I lose it almost instantly

Doctor: Hello. Thank you for writing to ATD.Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is whe n a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. ED becomes more common as you get older. But it’s not a natural part of aging. Some people have trouble speaking with their doctors about sex. But if you have ED, you should tell your doctor. ED can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don’t see your doctor, these problems will go untreated. Your Doctor can offer several new treatments for ED. For many men, the answer is as simple as taking a pill. Getting more exercise, losing weight, or stopping smoking may also help.For many men, a physical exam and answering questions (medical history) are all that’s needed for a doctor to diagnose erectile dysfunction and recommend a treatment. If you have chronic health conditions or your Doctor suspects that an underlying condition might be involved, you might need further tests or a consultation with a specialist. Self-treatment is not recommended.Hope this helps you.