Hi I'm 26 years old and have not had a

Patient : Hi. I'm 26 years old and have not had a period for 17 months post having a baby in November,2013. I never breastfed. I finally just had one a few days ago. Is this normal? Should I still see my doctor about this?
Symptoms:  No period
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is indeed a delayed interval since you last got your cycles before pregnancy. It wil l generally resume by 9 months after delivery. It is good that you got your cycles now, however, it is recommended that you consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like an ultrasound and a hormonal imbalance. Hope this helped. Regards