Hi I'm 26 years old and have not had a

Patient

Q: Hi. I'm 26 years old and have not had a period for 17 months post having a baby in November,2013. I never breastfed. I finally just had one a few days ago. Is this normal? Should I still see my doctor about this?

Symptoms:  No period
Doctor

It is indeed a delayed interval since you last got your cycles before pregnancy. It will generally resume by 9 months after delivery.
It is good that you got your cycles now, however, it is recommended that you consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like an ultrasound and a hormonal imbalance.

Hope this helped.