Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I’m 27 years old female I’ve been having some

Hi I’m 27 years old female I’ve been having some

Patient: Hi I’m 27 years old female I’ve been having some discomfort, itchiness and swelling inside my vaginal for the past two weeks. Swelling seems to go down a little sometimes at night then comes back in the day.

Symptoms: Vaginal swelling, itching, discomfort

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concerns.I have gone through y our history and in my opinion it can be due to fungal ( yeast) infection,due to bacterial vaginosis or due to STD infection.Are you having any type of foul smelling discharge?Are you on birth control pills?Have you done unprotected sex?Have you done any test?Please revert back to me with my answers so I will be able to give you a better opinion.Hope to hear from you soon.Good luck.Regards