Hi im 28 years old and i have been having

Patient : Hi im 28 years old and i have been having some slight chest pain memory issues blurryness in my left eye some have spasms numbness in my arms and legs as well hands as well as bowl issue
Symptoms:  Slight chest pain ,weakness and fatigue but unable too sleep numbness in arms and legs blurry vision in left eye
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. You have got a complicated symptoms complex of varied complaints ranging from slight che st pain, memory issues, blurriness in my left eye, some have spasms, numbness in my arms and legs as well hands and bowel issues. These may be related to the brain or a generalized disease. You have to get a clinical evaluation, examination and investigations including CT scan of the brain and detailed blood tests to get to the diagnosis and to plan a treatment.