Hi I'm 30 years old woman, no kids, I aborted 2

Patient : Hi I'm 30 years old woman, no kids, I aborted 2 times b4 with no reason, I'm now pregnant n the first month ( still don't know which week) .... B4 I get pregnant I did aloooot of blood tests to know the reason of abortions but allll my blood tests are good , once the Dr know about my pregnancy he gave me clexane injections , he told me that he gave it for me just n case the food might Not up to the placenta+ he gave me asprin and Duphaston..... My question is: Do I need to take clexane injection even with my good result of my blood tests+ is it safe?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Since you have a bad obstetric history with recurrent abortions, there is a need for tr eatment. Though the blood tests have been normal, we need to treat you prophylactically. Clexane is low molecular weight heparin and it will help in preventing any blood coagulation related disturbances in your pregnancy and help in preventing an abortion. It will no way harm your baby, in fact, it will do good to have a successful outcome. The doctor has prescribed all the medicines correctly. Aspirin also prevents abortion and keeps the blood thin and prevents a blood coagulation or clotting. It helps in a smoother development of the baby with no circulatory disturbances in the mother. Duphaston will give the progesterone hormone support which may be lacking in early pregnancy and lead to miscarriage. Continue all the medicines. Also, continue the Clexane injections. It will prevent the complications of any blood coagulation disorders like Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, thrombophilias, bleeding disorders, hypertension, and other undiagnosed conditions.It is essential for you and will help you in a successful pregnancy. You will need to continue Clexane till the end of pregnancy until the doctor asks you to stop it. You will also need to monitor your blood profile by doing tests like PT, APTT and INR Values. Wish you a safe pregnancy. Clexane does not have any long-term complications. Kindly write back for further doubts. Hope this helped. Regards