Hi, I'm 31 years old My last period started on April

Q: Hi,
I'm 31 years old. My last period started on April 24. After a month I did 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out positive. On May 31st I went to the gynecologist. After a vaginal ultrasound examination the doctor told me that the pregnancy characteristics do not fit with the time of the last period. With the doctor's recommendation, on June 8, I did a beta HCG test. The result was 15283. In 48hrs I did the second one which resulted in the value 21500.
Do you think it is a normal situation or should I think about an interruption of this pregnancy?

Symptoms:  Normal pregnancy symptoms like nausea, weakness etc.