Hi I'm 31 years old woman and I've noticed small

Q: Hi I'm 31 years old woman and I've noticed small tiny red dots in my arms since the past Saturday and also I've notice that I have more in the last days they are increasing . I don't have fever but I have headache in different parts of my head like a sharp pain hat goes away I had a dental procedure 10 days ago and I also have a mitral valve prolapse and a incomplete right brach blockage . I went to the doctor and he did a CBC and a CRP and both test came back normal . I'm worried about having a endocarditis should I ask for more tests ?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have an allergic reaction. It seems that you have a rash because of the histamine produced by the body. You can take tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to help you.

If the rash does not stop in 3 days, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.