Hi, I'm 34 and married 3 years ago We do

Q: Hi, I'm 34 and married 3 years ago. We do not have children. Consulted 3 Fertility clinics and all results showed no problems so far for both of us.
I recently talked with my colleague and during that conversation, he told that foreskin of the penis has to be moved fully so that ejaculation can be fruitful.
Now the real problem is that my foreskin doesn't retract and when I tried it caused much pain. But I not find any difficulty during inter course.
So pls enlighten me whether movement of foreskin is required for conceiving?