Hi I'm 35 weeks pregnant Today my baby is

Patient : Hi I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Today my baby is moving more vigorously and constantly from last about 45 mins is this a sign of worry my baby usually doesn't move like
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Reduced fetal movements or no fetal movements are a concern. At 35 weeks, the baby may be changing its position from breech to cephalic or from lateral to vertex, and hence the movements. In case you do not perceive good movements later or feel abdominal pain or experience bleeding, it may mean a sign of going into labor. Consider a gynecologist for a regular check up if possible and also to get an NST done for assuring the baby's condition. Good luck with the delivery. Hope this helped. Regards