Hi im 8 weeks pregnant im asking my self why I get hungry

Q: Hi im 8 weeks pregnant im asking my self why do I get really hungry every 20 minutes in my top of stomgh feels like if I need to eat

A:   Hi,

As a woman has to fulfill the needs of herself and the baby in pregnancy, usually her appetite can increase and she can get hunger more frequently.
Burning sensation at the top of the stomach usually indicates gastritis.
By taking food at more frequent intervals like dividing the total food into three large and two small meals, this problem can be decreased.
If the problem persists even after doing this, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.
By clinical examination, ultrasound, blood sugar levels estimation etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Hope this helps.
Take care