Hi I’m a 15 year old girl from South Africa

Patient: Hi I’m a 15 year old girl from South Africa. Recently I have had a lot of really bad headaches or migraines where it feels like the roots of my hair are pulling badly. My eye has also been twitching, I’ve been feeling faint, lethargic, I have had a few occasions where I have just started shaking and sweating badly and my eye has been twitching. I’ve been struggling to concentrate at school and when I’m playing netball. I’ve had a bit of tunnel vision. Do you have any idea what it is and should I seek medical attention?Medical background: A month ago my doctor said I had chronic sinusitis and I finished all the probiotics and antibiotics he gave me. I’ve also had problems with my cortisol levels this year. Over the pats few years I have had quite a few cases of glandular fever and two years ago I hit my head quite hard in a car accident and was in an induced coma. I’ve also been struggling with tunnel vision migraines since I was little.

Symptoms: Dizziness, fatigue, bad migraines, shaking, eye twitching, concentration loss, sore body, extreme head pain

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I believe that you have a headache or a type of migraine. Your history also provides som e clues to the exact condition. I recommend that you see a Doctor to get medications that are stronger and help to prevent the migraine and also will stop the headache.Hope this helps you. All the best.