Hi im a 16 year old African American male and

Patient : Hi im a 16 year old African American male and there is 1 small pimple like bump on top of the skin of the scrotum and ive tried to research but nothing could relate should I be concerned as I am now EDIT: And it doesn't hurt at all
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms 1)Solitary Angiokeratoma- it is vascular lesion characterised by asymptomatic bump on scrotum 2) Syringocystadenoma- these arise from sebaceous glands present over scrotal skin 3 ) Molluscum contagiosum- it is viral infection of skin caused by Molluscum contagiosum virus. It is characterised by skin colored bump with central indentation. You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.