Hi I'm a 17 year old virgin On 4 June

Patient : Hi I'm a 17 year old virgin. On 4 June me and my boyfriend got a bit carried away . I gave him a blowjob and then a hand job. After I finished he put his penis back in his boxers and proceeded fingering me . I don't think he ejaculated or had precum on his finger but assuming that he had . All this while I was naked but he was in his boxers . We never had sex just oral. My period was due for 9th of June but I'm late by 3 days . Can be pregnant? Please help I've been in a lot of stress thinking about it. . Can that be the reason for my late periods?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Yes, you can be pregnant. You could also be having late periods because of stress. Pleas e take a preg test to see if you are pregnant. If positive, see a Doctor. All the best. Hope this helps you.