Hi, I'm a 18 year old I pulled a ingrown hair on the penis

Q: Hi , I'm a 18 year old male. I recently pulled out a ingrown hair on my penis, and I'm worried I did something wrong because when I pulled it I shrunk smaller then normal and extremely fast. Will the effect me in anyway. Like will I still get erections and will I have a hard time getting a erection?

A:   Hi.

It is very natural to have penis getting shrunk and small as this is the most natural thing to occur even on light pain,. You instigated a larger pain.
Once the pain goes and the ingrown hair heals everything will be absolutely normal.
Stop worrying about it.
You will have absolutely normal life and erections if you stop thinking about it.

Hope this helps you.