Hi, I'm a 20 years old girl and so far, I

Patient

Q: Hi,
I'm a 20 years old girl and so far, I haven't had any major diseases in the past.
But now I'm suffering from severe headache and it pains in the back of the head. It pains like stabbing or piercing and it's been like 5 months since I started to experience this. It doesn't always happen, just comes for a while and then goes off like hours after. My mom says maybe it's because I take showers in evenings, but everybody does that, right! When I walk while having this ache, it's like a knife is stabbed in my brain, it hurts so much..when I was small, around 10, I used to have a headache that would pain like my body couldn't support me carrying my head as it was so heavy and it was also a pain in the back of the head. Now when I use ear phones, it starts to ache to death. I just wanna know how bad is my problem, should I worry about this?

Doctor