Hi, I'm a 21 year old female with fibromyalgia and

Q: Hi, I'm a 21 year old female with fibromyalgia and emotionally unstable personality disorder.

I'm currently in a lot of pain in the mid back area when I pass a stool that lasts for an hour afterwards. This accompanied by General back pain, pelvic pain and abdominal pains towards my womb. My urine is dark and ive been having digestive issues on and off for months with patches of food intolerance and severe IBS attacks.

Please find an answer for me? I'm worried I may have edometriosis or IBD but my doctors keep telling me it's all anxiety related.

My menstrual cycle is every five weeks not four anymore, I shed old blood first followed by red blood and towards the end my period feels like it is burning my vagina.