Hi I'm a 25 year old female and I have i am infertile

Patient

Q: Hi I'm a 25 year old female and I have a feeling that I might be infertile. My menstruation cycle is irregular and I have excess hair on the face tummy and chest. Should I worry?

Doctor

Irregular cycles could be due to many causes. The symptoms you have described could be due to polycystic ovaries which are common at your age and can be a part of infertility as well. The other causes could be thyroid dysfunction, prolactin hormone changes and other hormonal imbalances, stress, anemia, etc..
Do consult a gynecologist now itself and get it evaluated, an ultrasound and a few blood tests may be done. In the case of PCOS, birth control pills may be prescribed for few cycles.

Hope this helped.