Hi I'm a 30 year old male My job requires

Q: Hi. I'm a 30 year old male. My job requires me to drink very heavily every night with my clients. Though i dislike the drinking part, this job pays really well I plan to do this for at least another year before leaving this industry to start my own business. Im getting worried about the long term effects. Is there any type of vitamins i should consume daily? And are there any particular details that i should look out for when buying these things. I've noticed that off the counter vitamins tend to have all these random details like "x amount of Iu more.." or "*80% of subtance x..." or whatever ... I've been at this job for 5 months now. My staple diet is anything out a microwave. My body feels horrible. But im driven to survive this year and a half. The money is good. Help me know what to do to come out of this alive with no diseases or health conditions.

Symptoms:  Contant Fatigue, Daily hangover, dryer patchy skin, weaker erections, random muscle aches (lower back/neck/feet)