Hi, I'm a 39 yr old female I had a

Q: Hi, I'm a 39 yr old female. I had a baby 4 months ago and I'm currently nursing her. She came down with bronchiolitus and I have caught her virus. I have sinus congestion, aches, and a fever of 101. I took 1 tab of tylonol with codeine and my fever isn't coming down. The dosage on my bottle, says 1-2 tabs every 4-6 hours. If I take a 2nd tab now (2 .5 hours since my first dose) is that safe?

Thanks of rte query to ATD for an opinion,
If you have been suffering from viral flu secondary to having contracted from your 4 months old baby which you are breast feeding then a single dose of tylenol if not working then you may repeat the dose after minimum 4 hrs for bringing down the fever. However the best drug is paracetamol 500mg which can be taken 8hrly in a day and i safe during lactation as well. Acetaminophen has delayed action but paracetamol acts within half and hour. It is a OTC drug and can be procured easily .
If it acetaminophen which is all you have then you may take 2 tabs after 4 hrs and it is still safe, however some amount of gastritis may be caused but that is controllable.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,