Hi, I'm a 39 yr old female I had a

Patient : Hi, I'm a 39 yr old female. I had a baby 4 months ago and I'm currently nursing her. She came down with bronchiolitus and I have caught her virus. I have sinus congestion, aches, and a fever of 101. I took 1 tab of tylonol with codeine and my fever isn't coming down. The dosage on my bottle, says 1-2 tabs every 4-6 hours. If I take a 2nd tab now (2 .5 hours since my first dose) is that safe?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks of rte query to ATD for an opinion, If you have been suffering from viral flu secondary to having cont racted from your 4 months old baby which you are breast feeding then a single dose of tylenol if not working then you may repeat the dose after minimum 4 hrs for bringing down the fever. However the best drug is paracetamol 500mg which can be taken 8hrly in a day and i safe during lactation as well. Acetaminophen has delayed action but paracetamol acts within half and hour. It is a OTC drug and can be procured easily . If it acetaminophen which is all you have then you may take 2 tabs after 4 hrs and it is still safe, however some amount of gastritis may be caused but that is controllable. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards