Hi, I'm a girl aged 17 I have been suffering

Q: Hi, I'm a girl aged 17. I have been suffering from chronic pains in the lower left abdomen/pelvis kind of area. I've been to hospital and the doctors and they have all diagnosed me with different things. I have done an STD test to rule out PID, which came back negative. I have also done 2 pregnancy tests that have also been negative. I have been given laxatives to clear a bowel blockage, I am meant to have a scan to see what's going on but I'm in so much pain and I don't know what to do. I'm having symptoms of pain during sexual intercourse, lower back pain, chronic lower abdomen/abdomen pain, acid reflux, groin and leg pain, passing dark blood (not through stools). I have no strange discharge, and my toilet trips are normal, please help I have no idea what's going on.

Symptoms:  Pelvic pain, passing blood, acid reflux, abdomen pain