Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi, I’m a girl and I’m 16 years old This

Hi, I’m a girl and I’m 16 years old This

Patient: Hi, I’m a girl and I’m 16 years old. This week I’m supposed to get my period, but I have had so much pain in the past few days, but my period hasn’t comed yet. I am scared that I might have forgot to take out my tampon. Can this stop my menustration from comming? And top of this my last period I did bleed unusual little, despite that I do bleed a lot. And I’m not sexual active, so it can’t be that I’m pregnant. In adittion I did bleed a little the last time so I decided to masturbate, and then I use a kindoff empty spraycan, that is not that large. Can this have something to do that my period hasn’t comed yet?

Doctor: