Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi im aline im 19 years old my question is

Hi im aline im 19 years old my question is

Patient: Hi im aline im 19 years old .my question is if the body can change becouse of sex?this time idnt know if it me or sameone else life i take .idid unprotection sex on24 march this year gor tbe first time and after that one week i got my period 2th in april which was completly differrnt to my period ihad bad cramp with diarre and my period was light flow pink blood with iwasnt need pad and smell like eggs and it was flow about 5 dayd and after that on 30 april i got onother period like that but what i was had pain in lower back and back and bad cramp and i even pain headcher and after that the last time of period idid again unprotrction sex and which after ihave bad cramp and anytime ihave organ ihave bad cramp but i also had belly problrm to became bigger without any readon so iwas stop to eat really and now we are on 27 and ihave period again and light pink flow period smell likr egges but it came to much flow is like pure blood and little brown but before this period in one week before i had white cream dicharge in morng wiyh no smeeli rrally dnt know what to do i want know if it abig problem.ihave becouse this perios if.t feel like period but i pain in tummy in same time and stop and i even fell dizzy frim my first sex and weaktha.nks

Doctor: