Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi ! I’m almost 17 b be 17 in 4 days! I wanna know if

Hi ! I’m almost 17 b be 17 in 4 days! I wanna know if

Patient: Hi ! I’m almost 17 b be 17 in 4 days! I wanna know if I can do anything to enlarge my breasts because they are kind of small my mom’s breasts are larger than mine and I also started my period 4 years ago I read on the internet that you can do massages that will help, but I’m also scared that they’ll burn the fats in my breasts what should I do ?? I don’t want to do a boob job or anything like that so I was also wondering if eating things like cheese and drinking milk will help and also If eating things that contain soy helps? And do deodorants cause breast cancer or not? Thank you so much 🙂

Symptoms: Small breasts for my age

Doctor: