Hi I'm an 18 year old female and I'm

Q: Hi I'm an 18 year old female and I'm having some urination issues. Nothing I've found online sounds quite like what I'm experiencing, so I figured I'd pose the question.

The thing is some days it feels like I've lost the ability to reach certain muscles down there. Like I cannot contract my bladder muscles at will, when I try I get tension in my stomach instead. When this happens it's usually the same for the back, I don't seem to be able to push with my sphincter muscle and instead get tension in either my lower back and/or stomach. This problem does prevent me from being able to have a bowel movement, but it does not usually prevent me from passing urine, it's just hard to do so like I can't feel it, and I'm never completely sure if I passed all I can. Sometimes only small amounts come out. I thought maybe it had something to do with the pubococcygeus muscle but obviously I don't know a lot about this so I'm not sure. The most perplexing thing to me is that this doesn't always happen, the symptoms I described come sporadically, I may have it one week and not get the symptoms till a month later, or what made me ask this was I had them on Sunday and then again today. When it happens it never seems to last for more then a day before it goes away. I'm thinking of making an appointment to see my doctor about this.

Also I don't know if it's important to mention I've had incontinence before that lasted a month, but it was caused by antipsychotic medications. So it makes me more concerned because I've had bladder problems before. Do you have any idea what this is or might be? It's really strange.