Hi im cha i have a daugther and she is

Patient : Hi im cha.. i have a daugther and she is a 6 month old baby.. i need some advice and opinion..im a breast feeding mom..and my problem is..i just want to comeback my work..but my baby didnt feed to bottle..she hate to feed bottle..when i gave the feeding bottle she always cry and hate it..first i was think that she didnt like a brand of formula milk,than i'd change it..but she also hate it,then i changed sa nipple,but same old she didnt like it..what best can i do to feed my baby on a bottle? please help me..thank you very much
Symptoms:  Hi im cha.. i have a daugther and she is a 6 month old baby.. i need some advice and opinion..im a breast feeding mom..and my problem is..i just want to comeback my work..but my baby didnt feed to bottle..she hate to feed bottle..when i gave the feeding bottle she always cry and hate it..first i was think that she didnt like a brand of formula milk,than i'd change it..but she also hate it,then i changed sa nipple,but same old she didnt like it..what best can i do to feed my baby on a bottle? please help me..thank you very much