Hi im christina, im 22 , im having sharp pain down my left side

Q: Hi im christina, im 22 , im having sharp pain down my left side and in my back and right side, chest pain and pressure on my chest, also it feels as if there is something moving about in my side what could it be?

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.
You seem to be suffering from Acid Reflux.

I would advise following in such scenario:

1. To take a combination of Omeprazole and Domperidone.
2. To take soft, bland diet.
3. For pain you can take Drotaverine. Don't take any other pain killer as they would exacerbate the acidity further.
If your problem persist you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy