Hi, I'm currently having two problems that I hope you

Q: Hi,
I'm currently having two problems that I hope you can shed some light on. The first being I've been having lower back problems for a while. The second being a pain in my left testicle after running.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It would have helped to know your age. I would be able to help you better. If you are old, you may be having back pain from arthritis or some wear and tear. If you are young, it could be from incorrect running technique.

You need to land mid-foot instead of landing on the heel to help you with the correct way of landing and no have a jerk which can hurt your back. See a running coach to correct this. If this does not help, please rewrite to us with a complete question so we can help you. All the best.