Hi, I'm extremely worried about the fact that I might

Patient

Q: Hi,
I'm extremely worried about the fact that I might be pregnant.
This month on the 6th I got my period it continued till the 12th on the 12th I was sexually active and even though he didn't ejaculate in me, I feel like some got through.
I started my birth control the day after since the 12th was the last day of my period. I've been having a few symptoms such as milky thick discharge, and cramps around my pelvic area. According to my app i have I was fertile starting the 17th and will go till the 23th with my ovaluation on the 22nd. I'm extremely scared and don't know what to do. I don't know if I'm pregnant and want to know as soon as possible. Could I get any help?

Hi,  I'm extremely worried ...-1
Doctor