Hi, I'm having shortness of breath, excessive yawning and ti

Patient : Hi, I'm having shortness of breath, excessive yawning and tightness in my chest. This has been going on for a few days now. Can you tell me what it is or might be?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have chest pain. Chest is a grave symptom as it can be because of heart disease. Chest pain can also be caused by: Heart disease Lung disease Acidity See a Doctor and get an ECG. This will help rule out heart disease. Once ruled out, please get diagnosed and then get the treatment done. All the best. Hope this helps you.