Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, I’m having shortness of breath, excessive yawning and ti

Hi, I’m having shortness of breath, excessive yawning and ti

Patient: Hi, I’m having shortness of breath, excessive yawning and tightness in my chest. This has been going on for a few days now. Can you tell me what it is or might be?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have chest pain. Chest is a grave symptom as it can be because of heart disease.Chest pain can also be caused by:Heart diseaseLung diseaseAciditySee a Doctor and get an ECG. This will help rule out heart disease. Once ruled out, please get diagnosed and then get the treatment done. All the best.Hope this helps you.