Hi i'm in Mexico and i've had chronic Diareah for

Patient : Hi i'm in Mexico and i've had chronic Diareah for 8 days, i haven't urinated in over 48 hours and everythink i eat results in me going to the loo within an hour. There is no fecal consistancy and it is just pure water and severe stomach cramps
Doctor :   Hi . Read and understood your history of diarrhea. Not urinating indicates severe dehydration and possibly kidney failu re. I think you need to be admitted in the hospital for immediate resuscitation, investigation and proper treatment. I hope this gives you an idea how urgent it is Please feel free to ask relevant further queries if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.