Hi I'm Leah, 19 years of age, and I haven't

Patient

Q: Hi I'm Leah, 19 years of age, and I haven't had my period for a month and 4 days does this mean I could be pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

If you have not got your periods for more than a month and you are sexually active then yes you could be pregnant. In such case, get a urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.
If you are not sexually active then you might be having this problem can occur as a result of hormonal imbalance, excessive stress, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Thyroid issues. So, you should get investigated. You would require to get an Ultrasound Pelvic organs to rule out Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and to get a thyroid profile done to rule out any evidence of Hypothyroidism. If any issues are found you would be treated accordingly.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.