Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I’m married for 8 months im 29 yrs old and

Hi I’m married for 8 months im 29 yrs old and

Patient: HiI’m married for 8 months im 29 yrs old and i was a virgin. I got herpes and cadidx sorry for my wrong spellings and i had warts and i had E coli and they are all treated i think and now i have klebsiella and i just took the last antibiotic pill i have a picture of my vgina i want to show u but there is no upload in here. My question is should ny husband take treatment and what it is?



Hi I'm married for 8 months...-1



Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at I understand your concern.You mentioned you had herpe s, candida, HPV infection, e.t.cIt is important to know how you got these infections. So, you can mention the same in the follow-up.Currently from the image, it looks like you have a bacterial infection and it is better your husband avoids intercourse or use protection till it completely disappears. You can confirm the diagnosis with your gynecologist who can prescribe an antibiotic like Ciprofloxacin with a recommended dose of 500 mg twice daily for 5-7 days depending on the severity. This should be enough for treating the infection as of now.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further,Regards.

Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: I just took the last pill of tavanic 500mg it was the 5th day. And nothing changed in my vgina it looks the same. I just took the uploaded photo. And what about the tingling in my anus? And should my husband take midication or not ? Anout herpes i had it after 1 month of my mirrage and i took valtrex.

Doctor: Yes, your husband should take prophylactic treatment too. Now, there is one more possibility here of it being a fungal infection, and this can only be confirmed on physical examination. In that case a systemic therapy of Fluconazole will be required. Regarding the klensiella, the antibiotic has not worked, and I suggest you talk to your physician about an alternate antibiotic like Ciprofloxacin or Cotrimoxazole for a week with a recommended adult dose of 500 mg twice daily. This will control the infection. The tingling in the anus will also reduce subsequently.
Hope this was helpful,


Ask The Doctor
    Ask The Doctor
Dr. Jimmy Obaji M.D.

Dr. Jimmy Obaji M.D.

Dr. Jimmy Obaji completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Manitoba. He currently operates a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

Book Appointment