Hi, im suffering from depression, its been 4 5 months.

Patient : Hi, im suffering from depression, its been 4 5 months, my face is always sad especially under stress (working) even when I walk it looks I want to cry and I dont know how to control it
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for writing in to us. 1. It is difficult to control symptoms which are likely that of depression by ones elf. 2. You should make an appointment with a psychiatrist near you to discuss ways to treat your sadness. 3,.in conclusion, please consult your psychiatrist and you can maanage to control your symptoms. Hope your query is answered. Please do write back if you have any doubts. Regards,