Hi I'm suffering nausea and headache really severe with exhaustion

Patient : Hi I'm suffering nausea and headache really severe with exhaustion and back pain?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Such headaches with fatigue, exhaustion are mostly due to eithe r Migraine or Tension Headache. You back pain might be just an associated but unrelated symptom. The Migraine headaches are usually unilateral, associated with throbbing, vomiting sensations, photophobia and phonophobia while Tension Headaches usually present with heaviness in head, band-like sensation over the head with sleeping difficulties. Drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol, Amitriptyline are used in the treatment of Migraine. Tension Headaches are treated with Amitriptyline, Escitalopram with behavioral modification treatment. If on examination your doctor feels that the headache requires evaluation, he will get you an MRI done. For back pain, you should do hot fomentation of the affected area and apply diclofenac ointment locally. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy