Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I’m trying to become pregnant I haven’t got my

Hi I’m trying to become pregnant I haven’t got my

Patient: Hi I’m trying to become pregnant I haven’t got my period with 6 weeks I did a test it was negative what should i do

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.If you had regular periods prior to this, then this delay could be due to a hormonal imbalance or stress since pregnancy has been ruled out.You need to keep trying and you can get the ovulation kit to monitor the ovulation period. Mostly repeated intercourse in and around the ovulation period has higher chances of getting you pregnant.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further,Regards.